Thursday, November 20, 2008

December 2008 Printable Calendar

As a regular feature on my site I have a printable calendar for preschool classrooms. For years I have made it as a color poster and then a reader suggested I print out a monthly calendar that could also be a coloring sheet for the kids. What a great idea! This is only my second month doing this, let me know if you find this a useful tool in your classroom.
I draw all of the graphics for these calendars as well as make up the songs that go along with them. Someday I'm going to put them all together in a song book -- maybe when I get up to 50 songs. Here is calendar for December 2008. When you click on the link it will take you to a larger version of the calendar.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment on Preschool Teacher's Resource! Any links included with comments should be in the area of early childhood education only.