Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Flat Stanley!


I finally finished my Flat Stanley Curriculum Guide. I always loved it when my kids did this unit in elementary school and just wished there was something for early childhood teachers to teach. The unit I created has cut and paste activities for addressing and envelope, a week long approach to learning a home address and of course everyone gets to make a Stanley and send a Stanley. It ended up being 38 pages long and is organized on a day by day plan to teach a week long unit. I have it listed over at Teachers Pay Teachers and will make it Free on Friday January 22.. After that there will be a charge for the download. Here is the link to the the download page. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment on Preschool Teachers Resource! Any links included with comments should be in the area of early childhood education only.